Graham Munro Lighting & Portraiture Workshop
Sponsored by Canon and Kayell Australia
Learn some of the secrets from one of Australia’s leading wedding and portrait photographer.
Graham will demonstrate different lighting setups and shooting using tethered camera (connected to a computer).
Where: National Art School, Forbes Street, Darlinghurst 2010
When: Saturday-Sunday 8-9 May, 2010
Morning Session 10.30am – 12pm
Afternoon session 2.30pm – 4pm
Bookings are advisable as places are limited
|Book Day 1 morning session|
|Book Day 1 afternoon session|
|Book Day 2 morning session|
|Book Day 2 afternoon session|
Graham Monro is a Sydney based professional photographer. Graham is the founder of Australia’s leading wedding and portrait studios gm photographics. Graham is a prolific photographer with work published extensively throughout Australia and internationally.
A Canon user from the beginning, Graham has recently been granted the elite title of Canon EOS Master.
After one career as an advertising, design and editorial photographer Monro now heads up Australia’s premier Wedding and Portrait studio gm photographics.
Graham’s extensive career has seen him gain many accolades including:
- Master of Photography II Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP)
- Fellow of Photography New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography (NZIPP)
- NSW AIPP Landscape, Advertising and Wedding Photographer of the Year
- Rated in top 4 Best wedding Photographers in CAPTURE Magazine 4 years running.
- Finalist in 2009 Head on Awards for Australian Portraiture
- Finalist in Fresh Milk International
- Photos published in nearly all major Australian magazine titles
With passion and enthusiasm Graham gives back to the photography industry and has been commended for his work in many of the professional organisiations including work with Elite ACMP Collections, the AIPP and NZIPP.