Head On wants to celebrate Australian photography. To do this, we will host a special 2-day workshop to connect regional and city-based NSW photographers in a mission to capture Australia on camera!
With instruction from some of our most renowned photographers, you will learn new techniques, discuss ideas, share your work and create valuable social engagement – all while enjoying all of the natural beauty that Australia has to offer.
This workshop is organised and subsidised by Head On and will have limited places available.
Come sit with us around the campfire, put on a billy can, and share in the delights of being an Australian photographer.
EOI applications have closed.
- Eligibility: the Regional workshop EOI is open to all photographers, professional or amateur, residing in NSW, who are 18 years or older at the time of submission.
- EOI period: submissions will be accepted during the announced EOI period. Submissions received outside the entry period will not be accepted.
- EOI requirements: each applicant must have an account on the Head On website and complete all required fields in the EOI form. The entrant must submit at least 1 URL to their online portfolio. The photographs in the portfolios must be original and taken by the applicant.
- Selection process: the Head On team will review all eligible EOI’s for creativity and technical skill. Head On’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participants announcement: Head On will contact successful applicants by Friday, 12 May 2023 via the email the applicant provided in the EOI. The applicant will have 5 days to accept their place in the workshop otherwise another applicant will be selected. Please check all inboxes, junk mail, trash etc. Head On is not responsible if an applicant does not read their notification email.
Banner image: Marcia Macmillan
Supported by Create NSW