See the listing of Head On Photo Festival 2016 events and workshops
Save the dates for:
- Weds 27 April – Featured Exhibition Opening Badger and Fox Gallery – Harold Cazneaux
- Thurs 28 April 6-8pm – Featured Exhibition Openings at Gaffa Gallery – John Feely, Mark Lehn & Steve Scalone
- Thurs 28 April 7-9pm – Featured Exhibition Opening at Stanley Street Gallery – Roberto Fernández-Ibáñez
- Fri 29 April 6pm-8pm – Festival Launch, announcement of Head On Awards Winners and opening of Festival Hub, Lower Town Hall – SOLD OUT!
- Sat 30 April 9am-1pm – Michael Grecco, Lighting Masterclass – Book now!
- Sat 30 April 10am-4pm, Sun 1 May 10am-5pm, Developing your ‘Visual Voice’ with VII Photo-agency Founder Ron Haviv – SOLD OUT!
- Sat 30 April 1pm-2pm – Ron Haviv & Daniel Milnor present the Story of The Lost Rolls – Book now!
- Sat 30 April 2pm-5pm – Steetscaping: Street Photography with Benjamin Lowy, Nick Hannes and Natan Dvir – Book now!
- Sat 30 April 6pm-9pm – Festival Party and opening of Festival Hub, Central (including AddOn) – Book now!
- Sun 1 May 10am-1pm – Michael Grecco, The Business of Photography – Seven Rules of Highly Successful Photographers – Book now!
- Sun 1 May 3pm-4pm – Panel: Taking Chare of Your Career – Book Now!
- Mon 2 May 9.30am-3.30pm – Portfolio Reviews – Book now!
- Tue 3 May 6pm-8pm – Exhibition opening ‘The Lost Rolls’ by Ron Haviv – More info
- Wed 4 May – Featured exhibitions opening at Customs House
- Thurs 5 May – Adobe Make It – More info
- Fri 6, Sat 7, Sun 8 – Live book making workshop – Book now!
For more workshops and events see the Head On Photo Festival Store
Stay tuned for the full festival program coming soon….
Images: Torsten Blackwood, Pat Pereda