Here is a plan of what’s happing on Launch Day.
We would like to thank all the Paddington shops for their support and for the special Festival luanch deals they are offereing.
• 9:30am-12pm Lighting Demonstration with AIPP (Book now)
• 12pm Artist talk – Markus Klinko (Blender Gallery)
• 1pm Q&A with Herlinde Koelbl (Paddington Town Hall) followed by an exhibition visit at Paddington Reservoir Gardens
• 2pm Exhibition Opening – Juli Balla, Tim Georgeson (Olsen Annexe)
• 2pm Paddington Reservoir Gardens (Eastern Chamber) meet the artists and artist talk by Sharon Aldrick
• 3pm Exhibition opening – Janet Clayton Gallery
• 3pm Meet the artists (Festival Hub Paddington Town Hall)
• 3:30pm Curator Walkthrough (Festival Hub Paddington Town Hall)
• 4pm Exhibition openings – Andrew Goldie, Justine Muller, Brian Cassey (and artist talk) at Juniper Hall
• 6pm-9pm, Launch of Festival, Maggie Steber and Shaun Gladwell exhibitions and announcement of winners Head On Photo Awards 2017 (UNSW Art & Design). Free event but registrations essential at Eventbrite
• From 9pm – Head On to Paddington for post-launch drinks – Unicorn, Arts Hotel, Imperial Hotel, Paddington Inn